Ball Screw Coatings
Coatings Ballscrews for enhanced Anti Corrosion Properties
A B Linear provide an anti-corrosion coating service for ballscrews that are used in high corrosion environments. If your ball screws are exposed to high levels of corrosion or high levels of usage, using an anti-corrosion coating is often a valuable investment. Anti-corrosion coatings have a range of significant benefits to our clients and often make financial sense as an investment.
Why Should You Invest in Anti Corrosion Coatings for Ballscrews?
- Allows the corrosion resistance of the material to increase significantly.
- Reduces friction levels and therefore wear and tear.
- Increases the expected lifecycle of the machinery and therefore the return on investment of your machinery.
- Reduces unexpected breakdowns and production interrupts that have significant financial impacts.
- Anti-galling properties means less downtime for surface cleaning and repairs.
A B Linear uses Armoloy for the majority of its anti-corrosion work and has an extensive and long-standing relationship with Armoloy. Aromoloy is based in the west Midlands and provides an efficient and cost effective anti-corrosion service for ball screws. Our clients often insist on Armoloy TDC coating if their applications are being used in high impact and high corrosion environments such as saltwater, nuclear and high temperature environments. By partnering with Armoloy, A B Linear are able to offer our clients ballscrew repairs and refurbishment service with ballscrew anti corrosion coating that leads to significant efficiency and reliability gains.
A B Linear also uses a Tungsten Disulphide coating service for ballscrews in high pressure and variable temperature environments. The Tungsten Disulphide coating can increase the service life of the ballscrews from 3 to 5 times, a significantly longer lifespan and a significantly improved return on investment.